According to the legal framework of the Republic of Macedonia, donations and sponsorships are defined as voluntary and unconditional assistance in money, goods and services which creates a direct benefit for the donation recipient and that can be given for the purposes of public interest or support the activities of the recipient. Like all other institutions that carry out activities of public interest, Zoo Bitola as well can receive sponsorship or donation from any person or entity. With sponsorships receipt, the Zoo will realize public interest and will create benefits for the entire community.
What benefits bring sponsoring the Zoo?
- Allows the sponsor to present its own product and service on innovative way, avoiding the traditional media presentation and the high costs of media presentation,
- Allows the sponsor alternative contact with its target groups in period of emphasized changing media habits of the population,
- Allows access to a specific market segment for the sponsor,
- Allows implementation and other corporate purposes and goals for the sponsor (raising the morale of the employees, raising the level of corporate culture, initiating a civil initiative ...)
- It is a great way to exercise and improve social responsibility,
- The sponsorship provides an opportunity for initiating or raising public awareness for the actual commercial offer of the sponsor.
In this sense, sponsorships and donations in Zoo Bitola can be in one of the following forms:
- Consumer product promotions at that Zoo, used as an exhibition space,
- Sponsorship of special events (concerts),
- Patron of a newborn animal,
- Funding of educational programs,
- Online marketing and marketing through social media,
- Donation of materials and services (food for animals),
- Set up/Installation of promotional materials in the territory of the Zoo,
- Renovation of enclosure and animal adoption,
- Donors dinners
For details, form, content and manner of sponsorships and donations, any legal or natural person may contact the management of Zoo Bitola.